Our picks for some of the biggest and baddest state fairs.
Arizona State Fair
- Spicy Pizza Challenge at Cardinali's
- Pigeon Rolling Competition
- Diaper Derby
- Frozen T-Shirt Contest
Colorado State Fair
- Saddle Bronc Riding at the Rodeo
- Rocky Mountain Dock Dog Diving and Big Air Competition
- Bunny Dressing Competition
- Bird Dressing Competition
- Duck Quacking Competition
- Swine Livestock Competition
- Rock Rolling Competition
- Pet Rock Best-Dressed Competition
Iowa State Fair
- Husband Calling Competition
- Beard Growing Competition
- Wood Chopping Contest
- Cow Chip Throwing Competition
- Rubber Chicken Throwing Competition
- Butter Sculpting Competition
Minnesota State Fair
- Princess Kay Butter Sculpting
- Lumberjack Competition
- Guitar Flat Picking Competition
- High School Marching Band Competition
- BMX Skateboard Tournament
- Rescue Ride Horse Riding Competition
- Llama Costume Contest
State Fair of Texas
- Hedrick’s Racing Pigs
- Livestock Competition
- Guess What’s Cooking Competition
- The Ultimate Dog Show
Wisconsin State Fair
- Moo-la-palooza Mooing Competition
- Celebrity Cream Puff Eating Competition (the state fair has even snagged the Guinness World Record for "World's Largest Cream Puff”)
- Dog Dock Diving Competition
A 24-hour guide to the Holy City.
Washington’s Skagit Valley is the next best thing.
There's nothing like a challenging hike with a rewarding view.
From sunset kayaking to delicious eats, there is so much to explore in southwest Florida's island sanctuary.
North America is made up of natural wonders including unusual geological formations, towering mountains and icy glaciers.
Forget passing fads. These developments are changing the food landscape.
Dishing up a lot more than just bacon and eggs.
Get a bird's eye view of the Big Apple with this thrilling helicopter ride.
Put the phones down and make memories to last a lifetime with these thrilling activities on the island of Hawaii.
Everything you need to know about LA's killer flea market scene.