The Trip 2014 Prizes
What does a $100,000 trip get you? In addition to Spain and Morocco's natural beauty, rich culture and scenic views, one lucky winner and guest will be treated to first-class dining, luxurious hotel stays and the ultimate, insider experiences. Enter daily for your chance to win The Trip: 2014!
Dare to be spontaneous. In the Lexus LX, RX and new 2014 seven-passenger GX, you don’t have to decide between style and utility. Between luxury and capability. Technology that helps you on roads both paved and unpaved. You simply get it all—the utility, capability and connectivity to elevate any adventure.
The Fine Print:
- Round-trip First Class Air for winner and one (1) guest to and from Barcelona, Spain
- Fourteen (14) nights first class hotel accommodations (2 nights in Barcelona, 2 nights in Mallorca, 2 nights in San Sebastian, 2 nights in Seville, 2 nights in Marrakesh, 2 nights in Malaga, 1 night in Granada, 1 night in Tagomago)
- Stay the first two (2) nights in Barcelona at Le Meridien Hotel VIP
- VIP Experience at Bar Mutis in Barcelona
- Cooking Class and Boqueria Market tour with Barcelona Cooking
- Visit the FC Barcelona Stadium (Soccer Game Tickets pending home game schedule)
- Stay two (2) nights in San Sebastian at the Maria Cristina Hotel
- Dinner at one of the best restaurants in Europe, Arzak
- Visit San Sebastian’s best beaches La Concha or La Zuriolla
- Stay two (2) nights in Seville at the Hotel Alfonso XIII
- Visit the Seville Cathedral and the famous Barrio Santa Cruz
- Bath/Massage for 2 at Aire de Sevilla
- Take a day trip to Ronda and race at the Ascari Race Facilities
- Dune Buggy Adventure
- Stay two (2) nights in Marrakesh at Royal Mansour
- Visit the biggest market place, Jemaa El Fnaa
- Paraglide over the red plains
- Stay two (2) nights in Malaga Finca Cortasin
- Stay one (1) night in Granada
- Alhambra Tour of Granada
- Take a sailboat to the Private Island of Tagomago
- Stay one (1) night in Tagomago
- Stay one (1) night in Mallorca at La Residencia
- Dinner at Ca's Patro March in Mallorca
- $25,000 Spending Money
- Car Transfers to dinners and activities
- Round-trip airport transfers in Barcelona
- All taxes related to accommodations and airfare
- TEAM traveler management services, including telephone contact and correspondence, securing of liability releases, scheduling of travel dates and 24 hour toll-free telephone assistance. TEAM professional travel planning and coordination, including: a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, preparation of a day by day itinerary enclosed in an official travel document case with all necessary vouchers for travel and activities
You Might Also Like
Samantha Brown, Don Wildman and ...
What does a $100,000 trip get you? ...
Travel Channel brings you the ...
Take a behind-the-scenes look at ...
More Travel Inspirations
Get recipe inspiration, save money on groceries, and plan your meals stress free.
Traveling this summer? Stop by Food Network Kitchen's gourmet market.
See past renovations and watch the Property Brothers battle for round two.
Samantha Brown, Don Wildman and Anthony ...
What does a $100,000 trip get you? Two ...
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the ...