Things Andrew Doesn't Leave Home Without
Andrew Zimmern travels all over the world in search of unique experiences. Traveling non-stop can get hectic, but a few familiar items from home can help travelers stay connected and grounded.
We asked the Bizarre Foods host what 10 things he always takes with him when he travels. Take a look, you might be surprised.
1. My iPad, iPhone 4 and Lenovo x300 so I can stay connected.
2. Framed picture of my wife and son.
3. A buck pocketknife and multi-tool.
4. Buff cloth neck gators to pull over my head on planes to stay warm.
5. Back-up paperback in case iPad battery runs low.
6. A stack of least 10 New Yorker magazines that I haven't read.
7. A half dozen Tag Heuer and ToyWatch Company watches. I love them!
8. Nikon 300 and 700
9. Flip HD recorder
10. Kiehl's Facial Fuel skin products. It's the best!