Interpreting Jamaican patois 101
If you've traveled to Jamaica, then you're aware of the language barrier that tourists and locals often face. Dhani Jones and the crew break down some of the common vernacular.
- Interpreting Jamaican patois 101
- A lesson in Jamaican cricket
- Is Dhani tough enough for Thai boxing?
- How to stay fit on the road
- Dhani gets cheesy in Spain
- Mr. Jones gets worked over Down Under
- A Thai monk gives Dhani a blessing
- Getting loaded with English rugby team
- Learn Australian surf lifesaving