Things Andrew Doesn't Leave Home Without
Andrew Zimmern travels all over the world in search of unique experiences. Traveling non-stop can get hectic, but a few familiar items from home can help travelers stay connected and grounded.
We asked the Bizarre Foods host what 10 things he always takes with him when he travels. Take a look, you might be surprised.
1. My iPad, iPhone 4 and Lenovo x300 so I can stay connected.
2. Framed picture of my wife and son.
3. A buck pocketknife and multi-tool.
4. Buff cloth neck gators to pull over my head on planes to stay warm.
5. Back-up paperback in case iPad battery runs low.
6. A stack of least 10 New Yorker magazines that I haven't read.
7. A half dozen Tag Heuer and ToyWatch Company watches. I love them!
8. Nikon 300 and 700
9. Flip HD recorder
10. Kiehl's Facial Fuel skin products. It's the best!
See where the 'Bizarre Foods' host went on his trip to this Canadian treasure.