South Carolina - Satisfy your Thirst Tour
From traditional recipes to modern iterations of South Carolina’s most iconic drinks, we invite you to embark on the Satisfy Your Thirst Tour to discover the history, craftsmanship and unique stories behind every sip.
One of South Carolina’s very own restauranteurs and mixologists, Kristian Niemi, has created several cocktails to represent South Carolina’s different regions—the mountains, Midlands and coast. Watch the video to see how they’re made and get the full recipes here.
Swipe between South Carolina Cocktails
- 1 oz of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
- ½ oz of Tippleman’s Ginger Honey
- ½ oz of Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ oz of Blenheim Hot Ginger Ale
- Palmetto Rose Garnish
- Lemon Wheel Garnish
- Mint Sprig Garnish
In tall Collins glass, add mint, lemon juice and Tippleman’s Ginger Honey syrup; muddle. Add ice. Gently pour in Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka, then Blenheim’s Hot Ginger Ale. Garnish with hand-crafted Palmetto Rose, lemon wedge and mint sprig. Sip responsibly.
- 1 part Cannonborough Grapefruit Elderflower Soda
- 1 part River Rat Twisted Lemon Wheat Ale
- Hop Garnish
Fill chilled pint glass halfway with Lemon Wheat Pale Ale, and then top with Cannonborough Grapefruit Elderflower soda. Sprinkle hops on top as garnish. Enjoy in gentle lady sips.
- 1 ½ oz of Six & Twenty 5-Grain Bourbon
- ½ oz of Lime Juice
- ½ oz of Peach Juice
- ½ oz of Bittermilk Charred Grapefruit Tonic
- 1 ½ oz of O & O Hooch Limeade
- Basil Leaf Garnish
- Freshly Sliced Peaches Garnish
Add bourbon, juice and tonic to mixing tin full of ice. Shake passionately. Pour into rocks glass over ice. Garnish with basil leaf and peach slice. Imbibe.